Regency Christmas Blog Hop

Author: Christina Graham Parker Labels::



Edited to add winners 11Dec2012: I used Random.org to select winners. Inga and Krista each get a copy of Ghosts and Stephanie gets a copy of Princess. Thank you, everyone, for stopping by!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet!

For those of you stopping by for the first time, historical romance is one of my favorite genres, both to read and to write. So when the call came from Astraea Press for Regency Christmas stories, I decided to write a novella. I had so much fun, I'm kicking around ideas for a sequel.

The eleven Astraea Press authors who wrote Regency Christmas stories have joined together for a blog hop from now until December 10.  Leave a comment telling me your favorite Christmas memory and on December 10, two random commenters will receive an ecopy of my Christmas novella, Ghosts of Winters Past, and one random commenter will receive an ecopy of  my debut novel, The Peculiar Princess. Make sure you stop by all eleven blogs, we're all having give aways! There will also be a grand prize given away at the Astraea Press blog.

Next stop on the blog Patricia Kiyono is and her release The Partridge and the Peartree.

Mrs. Peabody had the following to say about Ghosts of Winters Past (left column) and The Partridge and the Peartree (right column).



Ghosts of Winters Past is now available from AmazonBarnes & Noble, and Smashwords

8 comments |
  1. Awesome Hop my fav is Regency Romance too Happy Holidays
    Krista
    lollipopsandbooks AT aol DOT com

  1. I'm not sure what my favorite Christmas memory is. I do remember delivering wood to a lady in our church with my dad. We did it secretly, so she wouldn't know who did it.

  1. 1 year we bought a huge pile of fireworks & sparklers & had friends n family over for a firework party after dinner. Joy!! for us young ones!!

    thumbelinda03@yahoo.com

  1. Love the hop - fairly new to this genre, but am enjoying all of the excerpts on the hop:) My favorite Christmas memory was when mom and dad had to use newspaper to wrap our presents and used glue and glitter for our name tags - dad had built us a large toy box for my sister and I (older sisters) and my two younger sisters got a smaller toy box. Didn't have much, but the times together were rich;)

    kaydeeroyal at msn dot com

  1. I have so many good Christmas memories, but the ones I am holding very dear to my heart are the Christmases when we went to our forest to pick up the Christmas tree. When I was a kid, then we just picked one tree, now we pick 3 - one for my parents, one for my sister's family and one for me. It's a huge event with sledging, warm drinks and coziness.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    inga.kupp at gmail.com

  1. My favorite Christmas memory is the year my sister and I got one of those big red and yellow plastic cars you peddle with your feet. Some good times were had with that car =)

    ecriggs19909at)aol(dot)com

  1. My favorite Christmas memory is when I was very young -- probably 3 or 4 -- and my Dad lifted me up so I could put the angel on the top of the VERY, VERY tall Christmas tree (it must have been a whole 6 foot tall). It was such a special moment between us. I think of him (he died when I was in my early twenties) every time I trim the tree now.

    stephaniemichels (at) Comcast (dot) net

  1. Thanks, everyone! I enjoyed reading these! Winners have been posted and I'll be contacting you.

Post a Comment